Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published and it is not currently considered by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice document file format, Microsoft Word, RTF or PDF.
- Whenever possible, the URL of the references are provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlined (except for URL addresses); all illustrations, figures, and tables are inserted in the appropriate places in the text rather than the end.
The text conforms to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Guidelines for authors, which is found in "About the Journal".
In the case of a submission to a field in the peer-reviewed journal, the instructions in Ensuring a blind evaluation were followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.